Although I am a day late in publishing this post, I shared a quick video yesterday on my YouTube channel in honor of National Chocolate Day. This was another collaboration project with Nanette from Cultural Chromatics to bring you an easy recipe for a boozy hot chocolate this fall.
Thank you Nanette for providing all the photos!
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon Powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 2 oz (one shot) Kahlua
- Whipped cream
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Chocolate syrup
- Combine all the ingredients for the drink in a sauce pan and whisk together
- Bring the mixture to a low boil
- Pour the hot chocolate mixture into your mugs
- Pour the Kahlua into the mugs and whisk together
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!